Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Simply Starting Over

For almost 3 years now I have been rebuilding my life. When I recently realized that none of my posts from my other blog really related to relationships anymore, I also realized it was time to move on. Time to truly start over. I accomplished what I needed to with that blog. Now it's time for some fun.

Some of you may remember my brief Blogger encounter last year. Yes, I wanted to show you all the crafty things I was doing, but I barely had time for one blog, let alone two. This one will show you some of the new things I've been doing. Like making flowers and putting them on lamps:
...and making things to hang on my boring bedroom walls:
But the best part about this new blog is that in addition to that stuff, you will get to see the fun stuff:
as well as the crazy moments in our lives:

Big things are happening here. I can't wait to share them all with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment